ENERGY MANAGEMENT TO THE MUNICIPALITY OF CLUJ-NAPOCA
This project is developed in collaboration with The Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, for Cluj-Napoca City Council. The Energy Management contract aims towards establishing a pipeline of short and medium term energy efficiency programs and naming a City Energy Manager.
The Energy Management Service has the following objectives:
- Collection and electronic update for energy consumption data;
- Organizing a common procedure for electricity acquisition through Romanian Commodities Exchange;
- Analyzing energy consumption data and technical characteristics in buildings and expressing a strategy for energy efficiency increase in public buildings;
- Establishing investment priorities and identifying external financing lines;
- Communication with Romanian Energy Regulatory Authority with regards to reports based on energy database from previous year.